Thursday, January 7, 2010

Reflections On The Old and New

I didn't do it!

I didn't make a list of resolutions for 2010 to break.

It stresses me too much. I am just truly thankful that I made it through 2009.

With its bumpy roads (mostly bumpy roads), there is a part of me that screams just get through it in 2010.

With that in mind, here is a list of what I learned in 2009 and my goal in 2010:
  • Whatever happens, its good to have friends, brothers and sisters in Christ, and a family to help you through it.
  • The quickest way to forget your problems is to walk into a room of two-year-olds and ask for a hug (it works every time).
  • If you want to really feel closer to Christ, teach others to love Christ.
  • The only way I am going to finish writing my book is to sit down in the chair and do nothing but write it.
  • A new coat of paint gives a room a new beginning and countless possibilities.
  • If you don't go to exercise class for a couple of days, your body feels very stiff.
  • No matter how full I am from a meal, I still want the chocolate.

My goal in 2010 - To smile and laugh more and no matter what happens to lean on Jesus.

Have a great new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment